- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
Well I don't particularly like to talk or write about myself but I'll try my best Inshallah... so here it goes... The words that would best describe me are down to earth, talkative, funny (i think), and genuine. I am independent, mature and hard working, a deep thinker, I enjoy intellectual conversations and for a guy I would say I am a very good listener :)
I go to the gym and play football whenever I can and I try to take good care of what I eat. I enjoy spending time with my friends playing footy, eating out and catching a movie occasionally.
In terms of deen I would like to better myself and become a really good Muslim Inshallah... hopefully with a bit of help and encouragement from my wife Inshallah :)
p.s i have been told i look younger than i am :)
Someone who is practicing or who has the intention to practice inshallah.
1)Good Sense of humour & patience
2) A friend - someone that I can talk to about anything and everything
3) generous/kind - Clean Heart
4) Someone who will get on with my family and vice versa
5) someone who is understanding
6) someone who overlooks faults and focuses on the good aspects of a person
7) someone who will stand by me and me by her!
I have only numbered the 'list' to make it an easier read. The above is not an exhaustive list, iv just tried to describe & give you the feel for the type of person I'm looking for inshallah.
I just wanted to say that I'm not looking for someone to tick 'all the boxes', as nobody's perfect and you don't really get to know someone until you get to know them (you know what i mean). If you have liked what you have read then please get in touch inshallah.
I'm registering to find myself a partner