- Send, read and reply to messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
السلام عليكم - Asalam Alikum:
- A mature minded and work full time
- Athletic, well-presented and humorous
- Well educated Islamically and Socio-politically
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Read and write as well)
- Raised in respectful family that always practiced Islam
- Both parents are University graduates
- Quite modern and open minded
- Differentiate between religon and culture
- Always reading books and academic articles
- Interested in; Islamic literature/History/Political-economy/Sociology/Psychology.
Hobbies: BUYING heaps of PERFUMES/ Reading / kicboxing & BJJ / beach / and enjoy cooking Arab cuisine (I bet you I cook better than you haha).
I pray to Allah - سبحانه وتعالى - that we all find a spouse that together help get closer to Allah.
- I value education the most, as Islam is the religion of knowledge. So preferrably well educated person in general (i.e attended uni or willing to at least), not necassirly highly educated Islamically we can learn together Inshallah.
- I also and this is MUST, look for a partner who does not mix religion with culture and does not BLIND FOLLOW opinions without CRITICALLY questioning the evidence.
- Need to be able to have a logical, rationale and OBJECTIVE opinion that is evidence-based about matters or situations that occur in life. I dislike bias or people who blind follow others.
- it's ok if you do not know how to cook, I can cook very delicious food and I am more than happy to share house duties/chores.
Barrak Allah feek - Thank you
I'm registering to find myself a partner